- b. January 29, 1956, Washington, D.C., to Robert Bernard and (Joan) Beverly (née Schulte) Nordberg
- m. (i) Sharon Renee Edgar, February 17, 1974, Ozaukee County, Wisconsin; divorced April 29, 1980, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- m. (ii) Susan Ginsburg, 1986, Maryland; divorce initiated 1989
- m. (iii) Kristie Diane Billlings, May 16, 1997, McGregor, Texas
- f. of Robert Brinkley Nordberg, b. June 21, 1998, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- d. April 17, 2010, Abington, Pennsylvania
Academic & Professional
- A.B. Harvard College, 1980
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D. cum laude, 1985; Executive Editor of Law Review
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, 1985 - 1990
- Berger and Montague, Philadelphia, 1990 - 2010, shareholder. See memorial for notes on his professional life.
- Author of Daubert on the Web, a commentary on a Supreme Court case setting evidentiary standards for expert testimony.
The survival of records of Peter's life is uneven, with clear and significant gaps. The scope of this page is deliberately not an attempt to represent his life overall, rather merely a selection of available materials.